Would you like to play with us?
To support our international growth we are looking for an Associate Producer for our Product Department.
Here’s your main responsibilities:
- Project management: translate features into tasks and dependencies.
- Game Design: perform market analysis and help the producer translate ideas into features.
- Live Ops: test, coordinate and have responsibility on Live Ops.
- Releases: schedule, monitor and manage the release process, including stepping up the rollout percentage and checking with the developers if major bugs are discovered.
Here is the role’s tutorial
- Coordinate the team during production, prioritize those tasks and facilitate/enhance the team communication in order to meet product deadlines and ship with high quality.
- Responsibility on pre-feature analysis, design document, feature balance and post-release analysis.
- Manage special events, create daily offers and be always on top of what’s happening in the game.
Soft skills that you master
- Ambitious achievement orientation – You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment – You are an active listener and your main concern is to create a “safe space” for the team, in which people can freely express themselves;
- Continuous Feedback – Understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Problem Solving – Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Quality Orientation – You are a very precise and detailed oriented person, and you truly believe that our users deserve the best games possible;
- Teamwork – We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you;
- Innovation – Generates creative ideas and perspectives into vision&strategy discussions;
- Industry Knowledge – Being always up to date on new trends, mechanics and competitors is the only way to play in a constantly evolving market;
- Operational Planning – Translate the roadmap features into tasks, plan the releases and solve the possible dependencies between tasks, activities and people;
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- At least 2+ years as a game designer of a mobile Game;
- Previous experience working with Agile/Lean methodologies;
- Real passion for games & product development;
- Capable of speaking the language of technical professionals such as game developers and UX/UI designers;
- Analytical approach: use of analysis to break a problem down into the elements necessary to the problem solution.
- Fluent in English language;
Nice to have:
At least 2+ years as a project manager of a live digital B2C product;
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.