Would you like to play with us?
To support our international growth we are looking for a Business Data Analyst for our Platform team.
Here’s your main responsibilities:
- Metrics monitoring: Always on top of what’s happening in the game, you analyze and use data to understand the game’s economy and identify sweet spots where there is room for improvement.
- Game Business Performances: Use your deep product knowledge to suggest new features/feature improvements in order to boost retention, engagement and monetization. Create, monitor and interpret AB tests to help the Producers always find the right answers to the game’s specific needs from a business point of view.
- Data evangelist: Evangelize the importance of having a data-driven decision-making process and be able to clearly identify and explain the reasons behind the suggested actions for the game.
Here is the role’s tutorial
- Help Producers with crucial insights by continuously monitoring data such as the game economy,
- Sharing a Data driven approach across product teams
- Set, create, monitor and interpret AB tests to help the Producers always find the right answers to the game’s specific needs from a business point of view.
Soft skills that you master
- Ambitious achievement orientation – You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment – You are an active listener and your main concern is to create a “safe space” for the team, in which people can freely express themselves;
- Continuous Feedback – Understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Problem Solving – Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Quality Orientation – You are a very precise and detailed oriented person, and you truly believe that our users deserve the best games possible;
- Teamwork – We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you.
- Innovation – Generates creative ideas and perspectives into vision&strategy discussions;
- Industry Knowledge – Being always up to date on new trends, mechanics and competitors is the only way to play in a constantly evolving market;
- Understanding Data – It is ok to follow your gut, as long as you have looked at the data, have understood it, have checked it twice and you take a critical and informed gut decision;
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist/Analyst
- Excellent knowledge of SQL/Python/R
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboards
- Experience in translating data with insight and recommendations
- Excellent Analytics and Reporting skills
- Business-oriented mind
- Passion for games!
- Experience in working and communicating effectively in a cross functional team
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.