Would you like to play with us?
To support our international growth we are looking for a 2D Animator for our Marketing Department.
Here’s your main responsibilities:
- Discover new trends, new techniques and monitor competitors activities through market analysis;
- Deliver compelling animated and illustrated content, working in close collaboration with UI/UX designers;
- Lead animation & design activities, deliverable on projects from concept to production;
- Turn ideas and concepts into visually appealing, compelling and impactful motion designs;
Here is the role’s tutorial
- Work in team with other designers to create first-class innovative graphics, motion design, illustrations, videos and animations, engaging for our target audiences, for a broad range of digital marketing channels (User Acquisition and App Store Optimization);
- Produce artworks to support game promotion on social media channels;
- Produce artworks and videos to support Employer Branding & Communication activities;
Soft skills that you master
- Ambitious achievement orientation – You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment – You are an active listener and your main concern is to create a “safe space” for the team, in which people can freely express themselves;
- Continuous Feedback – Understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Problem Solving – Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Quality Orientation – You are a very precise and detailed oriented person, and you truly believe that our users deserve the best games possible;
- Teamwork – We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you.
- Innovation – Generates creative ideas and perspectives into vision&strategy discussions;
- Industry Knowledge – Being always up to date on new trends, mechanics and competitors is the only way to play in a constantly evolving market;
- Understanding Data – It is ok to follow your gut, as long as you have looked at the data, have understood it, have checked it twice and you take a critical and informed gut decision;
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- CV and updated portfolio (or a selection of your best works) are mandatory to access the hiring process
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Arts/Graphic/Design;
- Past Experience as Animator and/or Illustrator;
- At least 2 years of experience (even on personal projects);
- Excellent knowledge of the main animation and video editing softwares (Adobe After Effects, Premiere);
- Excellent knowledge of the main graphic and illustration software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) as evidenced by personal and work projects;
- Outstanding hand drawings skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to adapt your schedule to unplanned tasks or contingencies;
- Passion for entertainment and games is a big plus;
- Bonus if you can thumbnail and conceptualize ideas quickly;
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.