Hello there, nice to see you
To support our growth, we are looking for a Data Analyst to be part of our Infrastructure team.
Here at Whatwapp, you must have the ability to deliver quality results in a given timeframe as the role requires you to extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources to be presented and utilized to improve our product-life-cycle.
Your mission will be to facilitate decision-making and supporting internal teams in complex analysis to improve our business model and increase product revenues.
Your role at Whatwapp
- Data extraction, analysis, reporting and insights about our mobile games
- Preparation and creation of modeling and reports to help product and marketing strategy
- Analysis and evaluation of products’ performances in terms of KPI (e.g. game features, users engagement, users retention)
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Data A/B test preparation and interpretation
- Geo-marketing and ad-hoc analysis.
Skills we are looking for
Required Technical Skills :
- 2+ years of experience as a Digital/Web Analyst
- Good knowledge of SQL/Python/R
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboards
- Experience in translating data to insight into recommendations
- Excellent Analytics and Reporting skills
- Business-oriented mind
- Passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Past experience in B2C startup and/or scale-up environment
You might love it here…
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- We believe in teamwork, that’s why, when goals are met, we give our employees an annual bonus!
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant;
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.