Hello there, nice to see you
To support our growth and reach 100 million players worldwide, we’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for marketing, user acquisition, and games.
This role will support the marketing team’s efforts on user acquisition campaigns across multiple products and platforms and coordinate with marketing designers to come up with the next eye-catching creative.
Your role at Whatwapp
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager on the development and implementation of a marketing strategy for our game products;
- Creation, monitoring and management of performance marketing campaigns on multiple channels (e.g. Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, and Facebook Ads);
- Development and implementation of ASO strategies;
- Build and run A/B tests in order to find the best performing creatives and messages;
- Identifying new users’ trends and use them to create creative campaigns to improve our users’ base;
- Use an analytical approach to give market insights to our internal team;
Skills we are looking for
- BS/MS Degree (ideally on Economics, Marketing, Management);
- 2+ years of experience as Digital Marketing Specialist in multiple channels;
- Knowledge of basic digital marketing metrics, a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns, and good analytical skills;
- Passion for working in a team;
- Past agency experience;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
Nice to have:
- Past experience as SEM/SEA Specialist;
- Past experience as Mobile Marketing Specialist or on mobile/game products;
- Adwords certification;
You might love it here…
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant;
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.