Hello there, nice to see you
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible to manage and update WhatWapp mobile games.
Specifically, in WhatWapp, Product Managers lead a 4-8 cross-functional team of people. They are responsible for driving customer-facing and back-end capabilities on the entire product life cycle from a strategic level towards UI/UX design and development, to solve problems and analyze trends. This role involves both product and project management, so it requires operational skills and technical fluency, plus building great relationships internally and externally.
Your role at Whatwapp
- Planning and developing the product quarterly/yearly roadmap;
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of WhatWapp mobile games;
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the game more fun, profitable, viral and revolutionizing;
- Actively work with business intelligence & the team in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors (Live Ops);
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team to produce an outstanding social game;
- Work in an Agile environment with Scrum methodology (Sprint planning, grooming, retrospective)
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle for mobile games with complex economies and feature areas;
- Lead the product team making sure all the relevant KPIs are matched and also team and company’s goals are achieved;
- Work closely with graphic designers, developers, and customer care operators;
- Use a bottom-up approach, getting the most ideas possible out of the minds around;
- Analyze users behavior to deeply understand the direction the product should take to maximize retention, engagement and monetization;
- Manage the reactivation campaigns (e.g. push notifications) and customers in-app journeys;
- Embrace KPIs as customers’ lifetime value as a new faith.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in people management;
- Previously experience in product development or management of mobile products;
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team, providing guidance and direction and setting measurable goals;
- Strong project management capability and personal organisation skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Knowledge and use of product management techniques such as Competitor Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research;
- Agile/Scrum certification is a Plus.
- Experience in game development is a strong Plus.
You might love it here…
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant;
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.