Would you like to play with us?
To support our international growth we are looking for a Head of Products.
As Head of Products you are expected to own the company:
- Vision: design and foster, along with CEOs and management team, the company vision & strategy across both inner and outer team, bringing to the table your functional vision and expertise. In order to do that you need to, along with producers, shape the product structures. You create meetings and opportunities to bond together both with the team you lead and with the team you are part of.
- Strategy: supervise and help, with full accountability, producers to create challenging products forecasts and roadmpas in order to achieve the company main goal. You know when and how to act quick and dirty (entrepreneurial), be hypothesis driven and analytical. You are able to effectively balance risks and make trade-offs decisions when needed.
Here is the role’s tutorial
- Team growth & People management: full responsibility on team growth, team engagement, work ethic and cooperation. Plus the People management area: foster people growth, set career paths, manage performance, behaviours and attendance of team members. You need to mentor Producers at all seniorities.
- Operations management: Evangelize an inspirational roadmap based on users needs and company goals; you help producers prioritize and deploy roadmaps and features; You ensure and maximize an effective communication across different product teams by creating and managing organizational processes. You have deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitor insights and you use them to reach the highest quality possible on all Whatwapp games.
- Strategic management: You are able to build consensus using data, metrics, and analysis to drive business and product strategy; you are skilled in stakeholder management and communication at all levels of the organization and you can effectively tailor communications to the appropriate audience to ensure broad alignment, awareness, and advocacy of the products.
Soft skills that you master
- People Management – Communicate effectively, translate company goals into personal KPIs, define team behaviors. Take full responsibility on team behaviors and legal consequences;
- Ambitious achievement orientation – You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment – You are an active listener and your main concern is to create a “safe space” for the team, in which people can freely express themselves;
- Building Teams – You have a clear vision of the soft and tech skills you need within your team to accomplish tasks and reach goals;
- Continuous Feedback – Understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Industry Knowledge – Being always up to date on new trends, mechanics and competitors is the only way to play in a constantly evolving market;
- Motivating Others – Find the motivational lever for every person in your team, inspire them to reach their full potential and lead by example;
- Operational Planning – Translate the roadmap features into tasks, plan the releases and solve the possible dependencies between tasks, activities and people;
- People Development – Provides support, coaching, training, and career direction to peers and subordinates;
- Problem Solving – Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Strategic Planning – You have a full understanding of the company goals and you can translate them into an actionable and practical roadmap;
- Teamwork – We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you;
- Understanding Data – It is ok to follow your gut, as long as you have looked at the data, have understood it, have checked it twice and you take a critical and informed gut decision;
- Quality Orientation – You are a very precise and detailed oriented person, and you truly believe that our users deserve the best games possible;
- Innovation – Generates creative ideas and perspectives into vision&strategy discussions;
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- Mandatory previously experience on gaming
- At least 5+ years of successful experience as a people manager;
- At least 3+ years as Head of Product/s on digital companies/startup/scale up with Live Ops
- Past experience as a project/product manager with a clear focus on product vision and the strategy needed to achieve it.
- Previous experience working with Agile/Lean methodologies;
- Real passion for games & product development;
- Capable of speaking the language of technical professionals such as game developers and UX/UI designers;
- Analytical approach: translate issues in numbers and vice versa; use of analysis to break a problem down into the elements necessary to the problem solution.
- Fluent in English language;
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.