Would you like to play with us?
With the support of a Data Analyst, your mission will be to provide data-driven insights to support with the decision-making process. The aim is to improve our business model, maximize revenues and increase user engagement. Thanks to a data-driven approach, your role is similar to the one of a Strategic Business partner helping our Product departmens to improve our strategic KPIs.
– Help Producers with crucial insights by continuously monitoring data such as the game economy, retention, engagement and other strategic KPIs;
– Set, create, monitor and interpret AB tests to help the Producers always find the right answers to the game’s specific needs from a business point of view;
– To be autonomous in delivering analysis and insights, being able to present data to colleagues of different teams in a comprensible way.
Soft skills that you master
Ambitious achievement orientation – You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
Building a safe environment – You are an active listener and your main concern is to create a “”safe space”” for the team, in which people can freely express themselves;
Continuous Feedback – Understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
Problem Solving – Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
Quality Orientation – You are a very precise and detailed oriented person, and you truly believe that our users deserve the best games possible;
Teamwork – We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you;
Innovation – Generates creative ideas and perspectives into vision&strategy discussions;
Industry Knowledge – Being always up to date on new trends, mechanics and competitors is the only way to play in a constantly evolving market;
Understanding Data – It is ok to follow your gut, as long as you have looked at the data, you understood it, checked it twice and you take a critical and informed gut decision
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- Degree in mathematics, economics or engineering and a strong predisposition to data analysis are required;
- Business-oriented mind
- Passion for games!
- Experience in working and communicating effectively in a cross functional team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL/Pyhton/R
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboards
- Analytics and Reporting skills
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.