Hello there, nice to see you
We are looking for a UI Artist, with a strong passion for mobile games, to be part of one of our product teams.
You will be responsible for designing amazing user interfaces for our players and you will work in a cross-functional agile team focused on developing one of our mobile games.
Your role at Whatwapp
- Design and update user interfaces, transitions, animations.
- Collaborate with game developers to carry the design from concept to final implementation.
- Collaborate with your Product Manager to translate users’ requests into UI/UX design elements.
- Learn and apply User Experience principles.
Skills we are looking for
Required Technical Skills :
- BS/MS Degree in Design, Animation or related field.
- STRONG PORTFOLIO that proves great skills in Illustration and/or UI.
- At least 2 years of experience on art creation using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (on both personal and work projects).
- Excellent skills in hand drawings and/or illustrations.
Nice to have
- Previously experience as UI/UX Designer in entertainment or gaming company.
- Good Knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine.
You might love it here…
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant;
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.