Would you like to play with us?
As a Game developer, you will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process.
Here is the role’s tutorial
- You will develop and maintain mobile games and services across platforms for iOS and Android.
- You are accountable for the development, testing and release of your tasks, according to internal roadmap.
- You will be part of a team, working alongside game developers and graphic designers, while being led by the Producer who will guide you through your tasks.
- You will manage and organize your tasks within the times expected, with respect to the whole team.
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, HUDs, menus and game elements.
- Debugging the UI to ensure a stable and high quality product.
- Coordinating with back-end programmers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Be able to complete simple back-end tasks.
- Be responsabile to complete non-UI tasks
Soft skills that you master
- Industry Knowledge: you are up to date to the latest trends on both gaming industry and game production;
- Initiative: You are self motivated and very proactive being able to take decisions based on product priorities;
- Ambitious Achievement Orientation: You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment: You are an active listener and you do your best to maintain the “safe space”in which people can freely express themselves;
- Continuous Feedback: You understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Innovation: You propose creative ideas and perspectives during discussions; – Problem Solving: The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Quality Orientation: You always try to achieve the greatest outcome;
- Teamwork: We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you;
- Work ethic: You act with honesty and integrity and exhibit hard work and diligence;
- Detail orientation: Performs work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail;
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- Strong knowledge of OOP, in particular C# Strong knowledge of UI design patterns. Experienced In Game Animation Pipelines Strong optimization skills.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience or personal projects in a Unity or other game engines development environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Italian or English fluent
Nice to have:
- Experience operating a live free-to-play game service
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (preferably in Informatics, IT, Computer Science or similar)
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.