Hello there, nice to see you
To support our growth and reach 100 million players worldwide, we are looking for a talented Unity Developer in the city of Milan, who has experience with the Unity development platform.
Your role at Whatwapp
- You will develop and maintain mobile games and services across platforms for iOS and Android.
- You will be part of a team, working alongside game developers and graphic designers, while being led by the project manager who will guide you through your tasks.
- You will need to learn how to manage and organize your tasks within the times expected, with respect to the whole team.
Skills we are looking for
Required Technical Skills:
- University degree (preferably in Informatics, IT, Computer Science or similar);
- At least 5 years of previous work experience or personal projects in a Unity development environment;
- Good knowledge of the .NET framework and the C / C # programming languages;
- Knowledge of the mobile world and it’s operating systems.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud services (DynamoDB, S3, EC2);
- Experience in the development of video games with a strong multiplayer component;
- Knowledge of relational database (especially MS SQL Server and MySQL);
- Knowledge of the main programming languages, and not Java, C, Python.
You might love it here…
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- We believe in teamwork, that’s why, when goals are met, we give our employees an annual bonus!
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant;
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.